Forum Home Forum Home > Clematis > Postings
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Identification

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
RANGEL View Drop Down

Quote RANGEL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Identification
    Posted: 04 Aug 2013 at 7:19pm
Can anybody help me identify this clematis, it has been rescued from an area of overgrown shrubs some 20 years old, it was cut to the ground 2 years ago and this year I found it shooting and have nurtured it to its current state but am unable to find anything very similar pictured in books or at garden centres?
rangel
yaku View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote yaku Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2013 at 10:35am
It,s one of the many forms you can find in the JOSEPHINE / EMPRESS variations of the sport (unstable sports) Someone with a bit of imaginations has registered one of them as "Supernova" believing it was a seedling  (those things do never come from seed, but are sports)
In your case most like EMPRESS.

Those are some of my diverse one, not my flavor

RANGEL View Drop Down

Quote RANGEL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2013 at 1:17pm
Thanks for coming back to me with this information, can you tell me how or where I can find out how to properly look after this plant?
rangel
 Post Reply Post Reply