Forum Home Forum Home > Clematis > Postings
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Survey; your 10 best clematis

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Wim Snoeijer View Drop Down

Quote Wim Snoeijer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Survey; your 10 best clematis
    Posted: 03 Aug 2014 at 7:04pm
Dear Clematarians,

The Boskoop Nursery Museum in The Netherlands will organize a Clematis exhibition in 2015 from 28 May 2015 till 19 September 2015.
The Museum has asked the nursery were I work, J. van Zoest B.V., for help.

One of the subjects will be advice with the best Clematis for the garden. I have asked Ton Hannink for help and we had the idea to put a survey on the Internet, which means posted on; Ton’s facebook page, the Forum of the British Clematis Society, The Deutsches Garten Forum and the Garden Buddies Forum.

This is the survey question: Please send us your list of which you think are the 10 best Clematis for the garden!!!

Closing date will be 30 August 2014.

Your list will be the source of choosing the list for the exhibtion in the Museum but Ton and I will also consider, depending on your input, if it is interesting to write an article about this survey in the Journal of the International Clematis Society.

And by that time, I will put the resuls in the Forums too, of course.

In advance I sincerely thank you for your considerations and help.

Best wishes from Holland,

Wim Snoeijer
Wim S
 Post Reply Post Reply